TECHNICAL DATA AND STANDARD ACCESSORIES
- Sawing machine with bow falling controlled by a hydraulic circuit upon cutting, bar feeding and vice closure manually operated, manual head return.
- Vertical rotation on bolt with adjustable tapered bearings without backlash.
- High-capacity band control by two-speed motor and special reducer with bronze gear and tempered and ground worm screw
- Appropriately dimensioned flywheels.
- Strong band guides with tight stress-raiser bearings and adjustable widia tips.
- Band stretching is obtained by electro-mechanical blade tensioner with microswitch.
- Vice with a device for swift locking by excentric means.
- Accident-preventing devices on the flywheel casing, on the control handle, and on the blade.
- Hydraulic culinder for controlled descent.
- Cutting thickness 1,2 mm
- Cutting range 0°-60° right
- Adjustable stop for cuts of the same size
- 24 Volt low tension plant
- Overall dimensions: 1300 mm x 1500 mm x 1800 mm
- 0,06 kW power-driven pump for band cooling
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST
- SINGLE-PHASE motor 64 m/1′